The Musings of Michelle

Here is my attempt to not let those little precious moments go unforgotten...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, OH, United States

As I reflect back on my life so far I have realized that I'm really just an average girl, with an average life, living with an average disease. But what I do have is an AMAZING God who continues to blow me away with His love and His grace in my life. This is my attempt at putting into writing my journey so far.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Just have a few minutes...we have been in our house now for about a week and we are slowly getting things unpacked. It is definitely harder moving and unpacking with 3 youngins running around. Ryan and I are both exhausted and the last couple of days I think you could have diagnosed me with a mild form of depression. I have not wanted to get out of bed and I have been so overwhelmed with what needs done that I have basically shut down. I have a small window in the morning when I seem pretty productive, but that is all I have really been able to do. Definitely the hardest thing about being a full time mom as I'm sure others would attest to is the fact that you cannot call in sick and boy could I have used a mental health day the past couple of days! And poor Ryan has been so busy at work and he needs a break just as much as I do, but I think he is able to take Thursday off so that will help. We are actually making good progress on the house if I look around, but I think in the back of my mind I know that this isn't permanent and we are going to have to turn around and do it all over again in a relatively short time period. I do hope now at this point that we can stay here at least a year that way it won't seem too useless. But I have been able to find some good bargains on some valances and decorations and that has really helped make it feel more like our own place. Anyhoo..not sure why I'm writing this...I guess just to get it out. I do feel a lot better today and the weather is absolutely beautiful, so we are going to the park. And actually I better get going so we aren't out too late. Well there is my debbie downer blog for the day. Next one will be more cheerful I hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Oh, you're in my prayers right now!!!

God, fill Michelle with strength and sunshine!!! Give her small bursts of energy. Help her feel your presence...

I miss you!!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home